Hello From Pittsburgh PA

Where 'ya from? Whadda 'ya cook on? Tell us a little about yourself. Is there a bounty on your head?

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

JasonB
Pilgrim

Hello From Pittsburgh PA

Postby JasonB » Wed May 13, 2020 9:41 am

Went to get our grill ready this year, and the SamsClub dual fuel monster had completely rusted out the gas side... so it's sitting in the front yard waiting for the neighborhood scrappers to pick it up. Replaced with a Char Griller Duo, adding the side smoker this week. This will be the first time I can smoke meats the "right" way vs. offset heat and aluminum foil wood chip packets that have gotten me by for the last couple years. Looking forward to getting another back of the traditional rub from this site. I got one a couple years ago and it's amazing on pork and chicken. Hoping the Char Griller lasts longer than 4 years this time. the porcelain grates should weather well and I anticipate having to replace the gas side innards occasionally but the sams club grill was made of pure chinesium and was a rusted mess after 4 years despite proper care and conditioning.
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Re: Hello From Pittsburgh PA

Postby Rambo » Wed May 13, 2020 10:08 am

Welcome
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed May 13, 2020 10:10 am

Howdy and Welcome to the Forum :tup: :salut: :texas: Good Luck with your grill :chef:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
02ebz06 USER_AVATAR
02ebz06
Cowboy

Postby 02ebz06 » Wed May 13, 2020 1:34 pm

Welcome to the forum from Rio Rancho, NM
LSG 20x42 Pellet Smoker (on order), CampChef PGXXL pellet smoker, Emozione Pizza Oven, CampChef Griddle
Tiewunon
Pilgrim

Postby Tiewunon » Thu May 14, 2020 4:59 pm

Welcome aboard from Va Beach (transplanted from Natrona Heights).
grailsback USER_AVATAR
GRailsback
Chuck Wagon

Postby GRailsback » Thu May 14, 2020 6:44 pm

Welcome, from Cypress TX. Pittsburgh is one of my favorite towns. Its a fine blue collar joint. And you jag offs have good fish sandwiches up there.

Return to “WANTED POSTERS - New Member Introductions”