Howdy

Where 'ya from? Whadda 'ya cook on? Tell us a little about yourself. Is there a bounty on your head?

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

saucemaster
Pilgrim

Howdy

Postby saucemaster » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:38 pm

I was invited by Dan to be a participant awhile back and although busy with running a website and creating new product I figured it was time to join in.

I own a website called Club Sauce (www.clubsauce.com) and started it as a hobby 18 years ago. Needless to say with a long learning curve and hard knocks I've finally put together what I think is a meaningful site with gourmet and specialty products. I know this forum is primarily dedicated to BBQ and grilling and I'm hear to tell you about what I think is one of the best sauce lines on the market. It's called Grumpy's. He's got 4 award-winning flavors from Kansas city style to Texas, bold and not so bold. Anyway you can check them out and read more about them on the Club sauce website.

I have just completed a brand new line of sauce called Splash! These are all natural pomegranate based reduction sauces. You might say this is not the place for this kind of product but I'm here to tell you this is exactly where it needs to be. My favorite use is for grilling pork, chicken and fish. Basically you season and grill as you normally would but start lacquering these sauces on the last5 15 to 20 minutes. You can even add it to a BBQ sauce you already have. It adds tartness without adding sugar. Anyway I'm excited about it because it is my favorite all around sauce. Again you can order it or read more about it and how to use it at the Club Sauce website.

I am by the way looking for original really good recipes that I can incorporate using products carried at my website. If selected your name will be immortalized and you will be given credit for the recipe on the site. We do have the right to adapt a recipe if need be using say one of our products.

Hope to hear from some of you. Always open to suggestions and look forward to reading more from you all in the future.
Best,
Jules
steercrazy USER_AVATAR
SteerCrazy
Retired Lawman

Postby SteerCrazy » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:03 pm

welcome aboard, we're glad you joined up! Great lookin website too!
gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

Postby Gator » Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:45 pm

Welcomes Jules, love the name Grumpy's and Splash. I will be sure the check out your website.
Gator

"I won't tolerate rude behavior" - Woodrow F Call
jamesb USER_AVATAR
JamesB
Retired Lawman

Postby JamesB » Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:42 pm

Welcome! I'm new here too... Good to see this place growing!

I'll cruise on over to yer website now and see what your all about.

James.
dj USER_AVATAR
DJ
Chuck Wagon

Postby DJ » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:21 pm

Welcome,
dj
http://djstexasstylebbq.com
Caldwell, Texas Native
tx sandman USER_AVATAR
TX Sandman
Outlaw

Postby TX Sandman » Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:32 pm

Howdy, Jules! Welcome aboard!
Rob - TX Sandman
Midnight Blue Smokers BBQ Team

"...grilling is fun and tasty, but it isn't brain surgery and the patient won't die if you mess up."
Steven Raichlen
bigwheel
Outlaw

Postby bigwheel » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:50 am

Hi Jules...welcome.

bigwheel
mel USER_AVATAR
mel
Bandolero

Postby mel » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:54 am

welcome :D
MELs We have you covered
www.mels-bbq-covers.com
made in the USA

1-800-569-3592
datsbbq USER_AVATAR
DATsBBQ
Deputy

Postby DATsBBQ » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:49 pm

Welcome aboard. Glad to see another Colorado boy 8)
Deputy Dave

“A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."-Bruce Lee

Return to “WANTED POSTERS - New Member Introductions”