Howdy Doody...

Where 'ya from? Whadda 'ya cook on? Tell us a little about yourself. Is there a bounty on your head?

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

dallas USER_AVATAR
Dallas
Rustler

Postby Dallas » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:28 pm

Guilty by association, Brother! Wear it like a badge of honor! :D
Smoke 'em if you got 'em
datsbbq USER_AVATAR
DATsBBQ
Deputy

Postby DATsBBQ » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:37 pm

HOF wrote:
DATsBBQ wrote:
Big Mike wrote:shameless. :lol:

Board is just 2 days old but already we have the usual suspects; HOF, Dallas and Big Mike. We'll keep a keen eye on y'all 8) As a warning shot, each of your last posts has been deleted.

Gentlemen, let's try and concentrate on the quality and not the quanity :D

Time out. In all seriousness what do you mean, "We'll keep a keen eye on y'all"?

I'm curious what I've done that would cause you to feel the need to delete posts?

Okay, time in.

The goal here is to have quality over quanity as far posts go. This is basis for the arguement not to have post counts and rankings. Now I, speaking only for myself, think that post counts/rankings are a good thing. An encouragement for folks to participate if you will.

Posts that contain only one word per post in a series of posts to make a sentence are an attempt to increase post count. That activity only strengthens the arguement to eliminate postcounts/rankings.

The "Keen Eye" phrase I used was to instill a little levity and avoid a making this a big issue. It appears to not have had that affect so please don't take it the wrong way. Kind of like when the teached has the mischevious ones sit in front of the class. (I know all about that :D ).

Enough said.

8)
Deputy Dave

“A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."-Bruce Lee
hof USER_AVATAR
HOF
Rustler

Postby HOF » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:59 pm

Okay Dats, as long as I'm not in trouble. I fully understand if Big Wheel or Dallas were in trouble. :wink: :D

I spent most of the 5th grade with my desk sitting inside a refrigerator box located next to the teachers desk. And people wonder why I like the fridge so much now that I'm an adult. :wink: :lol:
My greatest fear is when I die my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I told her I paid for it.

Return to “WANTED POSTERS - New Member Introductions”