Oldie but Goodie

Put your funniest internet jokes + anything that pokes fun at Bubbas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Oldie but Goodie

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:40 am

A DEA officer stopped at our farm yesterday, he said “I need to inspect your farm for illegal growing drugs.”
I said “Okay, but don’t go in that field over there.”
The DEA officer verbally exploded saying, “Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me!” Reaching into his rear pants pocket, the arrogant officer removed his badge and shoved it in my face. “See this badge?! This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish…. On any land !! No questions asked or answers given!! Have I made myself clear?…. do you understand?!!”
I nodded politely, apologized, and went about my chores. A short time later, I heard loud screams, looked up, and saw the DEA officer running for his life, being chased by my big old mean bull…. With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it seemed likely that he’d sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified.
I threw down my tools, ran to the fence and yelled at the top of my lungs
“Your badge, show him your BADGE!!”
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
boots USER_AVATAR
Boots
Wordsmith

Re: Oldie but Goodie

Postby Boots » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:09 pm

LOL!!!!

What is so ironic about this however, is that the story could actually be TRUE!!!!
BE WELL, BUT NOT DONE
Hank: "Do you know how to jumpstart a man's heart with a downed power line?"
Bobby: "No."
Hank: "Well, there's really no wrong way to do it."
phillymike
Cowboy

Postby phillymike » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:56 pm

Lol awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
norway joe USER_AVATAR
Norway Joe
Chuck Wagon

Postby Norway Joe » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:49 am

Very funny, but could happen with every public inspector here.

I remember many years ago, when I lived at my parents house. At that time we had a Male Doberman. Not a dog you mess with.

My parents rented out an apartment in their house. The renter didn't pay his taxes to the government and a man from the IRS came to check on the guy, but he wasn't home. Therefore the IRS guy rang the doorbell on our door. My father and I was busy hanging up wallpapers so we couldn't immediately open the door. Meanwhile our Doberman went to the hallway and silently guarded the door.

The stupid guy from IRS didn't have the patience to wait so he opened the door. We didn't lock the doors at that time. He immediately turned white as a sheet of paper when he saw the dog waiting for him with his lips up and showing his shiny white teeth.

Luckily the guy froze to ice, only guarding his noble parts with his attache case. We finally was able to come to the door and told the guy how stupid he was. It would have ended very bad if he had crossed the door.

Sent fra min SM-G988B via Tapatalk
Instagram: Norway_joe1
OkieGal
Rustler

Postby OkieGal » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:15 am

Norway Joe wrote:Very funny, but could happen with every public inspector here.

I remember many years ago, when I lived at my parents house. At that time we had a Male Doberman. Not a dog you mess with.

My parents rented out an apartment in their house. The renter didn't pay his taxes to the government and a man from the IRS came to check on the guy, but he wasn't home. Therefore the IRS guy rang the doorbell on our door. My father and I was busy hanging up wallpapers so we couldn't immediately open the door. Meanwhile our Doberman went to the hallway and silently guarded the door.

The stupid guy from IRS didn't have the patience to wait so he opened the door. We didn't lock the doors at that time. He immediately turned white as a sheet of paper when he saw the dog waiting for him with his lips up and showing his shiny white teeth.

Luckily the guy froze to ice, only guarding his noble parts with his attache case. We finally was able to come to the door and told the guy how stupid he was. It would have ended very bad if he had crossed the door.

Sent fra min SM-G988B via Tapatalk

LOL It's not very nice of me, but I love hearing when some of these pompous "public servants" meet the limits of their authority.
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:21 am

Nice or Not - - - I"M WITH YOU, MAM :tup: :salut:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"

Return to “Those Funny Cowboys”