New winter sport?

Put your funniest internet jokes + anything that pokes fun at Bubbas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

norway joe USER_AVATAR
Norway Joe
Chuck Wagon

New winter sport?

Postby Norway Joe » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:27 am

I understand all the suffering due to the bad weather situation in Texas, but a little fun is still appropriate, I hope.

Maybe these guys have invented a winter sport?
They are from a city 20 miles from our house

Hope the video is available:

https://www.vgtv.no/video/213380?utm_so ... _term=tabs

Sent fra min SM-G988B via Tapatalk
Instagram: Norway_joe1
GTR
Bandolero

Re: New winter sport?

Postby GTR » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:36 am

I saw the “death dive” competition a few weeks back. These guys took it to a whole new level. We have a similar event known as “the polar bear swim”. People swimming in like conditions without the 20” dive.
To be young and wreck less again...wait NO!
"The days I keep my expectations low and my gratitude high, I have really good days."
Ray Wylie Hubbard
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:09 pm

That's probably the most "Out of the Box physical creation" that I have ever seen!" WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

Ten foot tall and bullet proof - - - - hold my beer and watch this Event :salut: :cheers:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:20 pm

So why you are telling me is y’all got red necks too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
boots USER_AVATAR
Boots
Wordsmith

Postby Boots » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:01 pm

Joe I love all you guys and your Viking courage, but doing a near-naked 100 foot bellyflop into a pool of icy cold water is about as appealing to me as boiling the ribs!

I’ll be in the lodge nearby next to the warm fire with Brandy ready for these guys when they come in to thaw out. Watching the New Zealand ruggers with an oil can Fosters in hand as they whip up on some worthy opponent on ESPN13 or 20 or something. Or in the hot tub and firing up the barby.
Attachments
E78C6DE9-271B-4F0C-8BF2-620C09891D86.jpeg
E55D5785-4139-4369-A91E-DA033F5700CD.jpeg
Last edited by Boots on Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BE WELL, BUT NOT DONE
Hank: "Do you know how to jumpstart a man's heart with a downed power line?"
Bobby: "No."
Hank: "Well, there's really no wrong way to do it."
norway joe USER_AVATAR
Norway Joe
Chuck Wagon

Postby Norway Joe » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:13 pm

These guys are nuts, IMHO. I'l would do like Boots. Sit inside with something good in my glass.

Ice bathing has become very popular here. Lots of people go swimming in the morning before work.

We went for for a little cross-country trip at the cabin today. Not near the redneck level of these guys, but had to concentrate on the direction due to the fog.

Took a panoramic picture. Not very successful :laughing7;ImageImage

Sent fra min SM-G988B via Tapatalk
Instagram: Norway_joe1
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:26 pm

One year I got a Deer Lease between Mason and Fredericksburg close to Loyal Valley for me and my two sons to hunt and on the last hunt of the Season, my youngest son, Bo, and I drove over for the weekend. It was freezing conditions when we got there and it just got worse. We had heat in the Camp House, filled our Doe Tags and Sunday morning were ready to head home.

There was a Windmill at the Camp that was the only water supply and the tank was full so if you released the brake it would spin and cause the tank to over flow making the water come down from the overflow pipe like a shower. My Son was always Mr. Clean and said that he was going to take a Windmill Shower so he didn't have to ride home "Sweaty and Stinky" as he referred to it. So he put on his Birthday Suit and I released the brake as he stood there under that stream of very very cold and icy water making the soap suds fly. A mad dash to the Camp House and he was ready for "Church" :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Some roads were iced over on the way home but at least he smelled good. Me,? however, I smelled like I'd been on the deer camp hunting. :roll: :shock: :lol: :D :laughing7:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"

Return to “Those Funny Cowboys”