'toon of the week

Put your funniest internet jokes + anything that pokes fun at Bubbas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

02ebz06 USER_AVATAR
02ebz06
Cowboy

'toon of the week

Postby 02ebz06 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:52 pm

Since I have a bunch of these, thought I'd create one thread and add one to it each week until I run out.
Should have enough for a year, give or take.
So, here is first one:
Attachments
airplane.jpg
LSG 20x42 Pellet Smoker (on order), CampChef PGXXL pellet smoker, Emozione Pizza Oven, CampChef Griddle
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: 'toon of the week

Postby OldUsedParts » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:08 pm

:shock: :laughing7: :lol: :D
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
norway joe USER_AVATAR
Norway Joe
Chuck Wagon

Postby Norway Joe » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:09 pm

That reminds me about when I visited Tenerife, Spain in 1977. A couple of weeks after the horrible crash on the runway between the two 747's from Pan Am and KLM.

Debris and wreckage still visible from the aircraft when we landed.

Also flew the Clipper Maid of the Sea from New York to London two weeks before she blew up over Lockerbie.

Sent fra min SM-N950F via Tapatalk
Instagram: Norway_joe1
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:13 pm

That's almost as bad as the Vacation Flyers in the back of the seat in front of you with pictures on the covers of Buddy Holly, Richie Valens and The Big Bopper.
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
norway joe USER_AVATAR
Norway Joe
Chuck Wagon

Postby Norway Joe » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:46 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:That's almost as bad as the Vacation Flyers in the back of the seat in front of you with pictures on the covers of Buddy Holly, Richie Valens and The Big Bopper.
LOL.

Worst experience was when I was 6 years old, in 1971. We flew from Copenhagen to Las Palmas, Canary Islands. Flew a 4 engine propeller aircraft. After we had flown about 30 minutes one engine caught fire and they had to shut it down. Captain said this wasn't a big problem since we could fly with 3 engines. A few minutes later the other engine on the same side caught fire and it shut down. We obviously turned back, flew sideways and landed in Copenhagen with two of four engines out. Ambulances and fire trucks along the runway . They said we might make it back with only one engine but that would be critical. Still not afraid of flying.

Look forward to new pictures.

Sent fra min SM-N950F via Tapatalk
Instagram: Norway_joe1
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:39 pm

02ebz06 wrote:Since I have a bunch of these, thought I'd create one thread and add one to it each week until I run out.
So, here is first one:

If you don't mind, rather that making a separate Sticky Thread, why don't you post your next one right here in Those Funny Cowboys :?: :dont: :salut:
02ebz06 USER_AVATAR
02ebz06
Cowboy

Postby 02ebz06 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:15 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:
02ebz06 wrote:Since I have a bunch of these, thought I'd create one thread and add one to it each week until I run out.
So, here is first one:

If you don't mind, rather that making a separate Sticky Thread, why don't you post your next one right here in Those Funny Cowboys :?: :dont: :salut:

See my line one. :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
LSG 20x42 Pellet Smoker (on order), CampChef PGXXL pellet smoker, Emozione Pizza Oven, CampChef Griddle
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:43 pm

OK, my Bad - - - I just misunderstood you - - - sorry bout dat - - - - Looking forward to your Toons :salut:
02ebz06 USER_AVATAR
02ebz06
Cowboy

Postby 02ebz06 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:00 pm

I'm assuming the use of Sxxt is not allowed as it was removed. Sorry about that...
How about this one then?
Attachments
dalmation.jpg
dalmation.jpg (50.91 KiB) Viewed 3838 times
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:02 pm

Correct on that usage - - - if you can't type it without being edited then Gator don't want it on the Forum.
This Toon is perfectly OK.
02ebz06 USER_AVATAR
02ebz06
Cowboy

Postby 02ebz06 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:13 pm

Hope I didn't get this one from here...
Attachments
Healthy Eating.jpg
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:45 pm

VeganBacon (2).jpg
02ebz06 USER_AVATAR
02ebz06
Cowboy

Postby 02ebz06 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:57 pm

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:03 pm

:bow: :salut:
02ebz06 USER_AVATAR
02ebz06
Cowboy

Postby 02ebz06 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:07 am

For this weeks chuckle...
Attachments
Dear sailors.jpg
Dear sailors.jpg (30.15 KiB) Viewed 3382 times

Return to “Those Funny Cowboys”