Hmmmmm?????

Put your funniest internet jokes + anything that pokes fun at Bubbas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Hmmmmm?????

Postby OldUsedParts » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:50 am

A man once had a flat outside a mental institution and when he got out to change the tire, he noticed an inmate inside that was watching him. He ignored the man and began changing his tire but right as he was about to finish he accidentally turned the hubcap over that he had placed the lug nuts in. Well, unfortunately they rolled down the incline of the ditch in right into the sewer system. As the man stood there wondering what to do the inmate hollered "Hey". Well the man ignored him several times but after several shouts from the inmate the man turned around and shouted "WHAT?" The inmate said "if you'll take one lug nut off of the other three tires to use on the one you just changed it will work good enough to get you to the next town where you can purchase some more lug nuts !" The man was impressed and did what the inmate said but just as he was about to leave he turned and said "That was a very intelligent idea you had so why are you in a Mental Institution?" The inmate replied "We that are in here are crazy, not stupid !"
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Re: Hmmmmm?????

Postby bsooner75 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:14 am

If only common sense was more common…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spacetrucker USER_AVATAR
spacetrucker
Chuck Wagon

Re: Hmmmmm?????

Postby spacetrucker » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:29 am