Can "YOU" Relate ?

Put your funniest internet jokes + anything that pokes fun at Bubbas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Can "YOU" Relate ?

Postby OldUsedParts » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:01 am

Been there - Done that and I have the Scars to Prove it :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :whiteflag:
:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rktqmgYPPp0
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
williep USER_AVATAR
Williep
Outlaw

Re: Can "YOU" Relate ?

Postby Williep » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:22 am

YEP !!!
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:54 am

You know it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:05 am

Here's a true story (aka short novel) from back when I was about 16.
I was way to old and too big to spank, or so I thought and one day my little brother and I were ruff housing in the living room, which is a no-no and had been since the invention of Mom's Living Room. Well, she had already hollered at us from the Kitchen several times to stop, only to be ignored until my little brother started whinnin and sniveling.

:shock: Then here comes Mom with a wire fly-swatter in her hand, swinging at everything standing. Well, very very stupidly, I grabbed her wrists just to keep from getting swatted. She was trying to get away and I was laughing. :banghead: I guess I actually thought that it was funny at the time but was I about to find out otherwise.

Her arms went totally limp and a "death quiet" came over the room as she looked into my eyes and said in a soft but firm voice.
"EMMETT EARL BYARS, YOU ARE HURTING YOUR MOTHER" :angryfire:

Well, I'm not sure exactly what a bolt of lightening from Heaven is like but I doubt that it could go thru my 'being' like her words did that day. :shock: :shock:

Then my hands and arms got limp and dropped to my sides and as I stood there she began to FINISH the conversation by slowly walking around me thrashing me with that wire fly-swatter from the bottom of my duck-tail hair-do to the bottom of my Wranglers. After 2 full circles around my now quivering body shouting these "never forgotten words"

"DON"T YOU EVER HURT YOUR MOTHER AGAIN"

When she finished that fly-swatter looked like a Carnival Pretzel, then she quietly turned and walked back into the kitchen as I relished not bleeding too much but knowing that my Dad would be home later that day and I very well may not survive after all.

"Love Ya and Miss Ya Mom" :rose:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Can "YOU" Relate ?

Postby bsooner75 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:31 am

When the middle name was used…ya done screwed up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Re: Can

Postby Rambo » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:36 am