Making Linkletter Proud

Put your funniest internet jokes + anything that pokes fun at Bubbas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Making Linkletter Proud

Postby OldUsedParts » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:54 pm

KidsSayFunnies.jpg
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Re: Making Linkletter Proud

Postby bsooner75 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:11 pm

Shared this with the family. We enjoyed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
russ USER_AVATAR
Russ
Chuck Wagon

Postby Russ » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:32 pm

That's very funny. Kids tell some great things eh? My 9 yo granddaughter mentioned in the weekend about her friend miela and I said I couldn't remember her. She said she's the one who's dad was taken away from them by the police. I was stunned, I just went oh ok. Then she said the parents are split up now and her dads in prison, but we don't talk about it. I changed the subject.

Russ
4 burner q
Honky hangi
Home smoker.

It costs nothing to be nice. A smile goes a long way.
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:00 am

One of my favortie Kid Stories comes from my late great Friend from Minnesota.

I had sent him some fresh frozen Mud Bugs and when His Wife decided to cook them, they invited a Family of friends over to help with the quantity.
The Friends had an 8 year old girl who was really getting into Bob's instructions that I had given him about sucking the fat out of the heads.
So, Bob, being the prankster he was told her that if she ate the eye balls it would make her smarter.
In the blink of an eye she had bitten off the eyeballs and then she looked up at him and said.
"OK NOW ASK ME A QUESTION !" :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
russ USER_AVATAR
Russ
Chuck Wagon

Postby Russ » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:48 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:One of my favortie Kid Stories comes from my late great Friend from Minnesota.

I had sent him some fresh frozen Mud Bugs and when His Wife decided to cook them, they invited a Family of friends over to help with the quantity.
The Friends had an 8 year old girl who was really getting into Bob's instructions that I had given him about sucking the fat out of the heads.
So, Bob, being the prankster he was told her that if she ate the eye balls it would make her smarter.
In the blink of an eye she had bitten off the eyeballs and then she looked up at him and said.
"OK NOW ASK ME A QUESTION !" :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Brilliant, man I love the innocence of kids.

Russ
4 burner q
Honky hangi
Home smoker.

It costs nothing to be nice. A smile goes a long way.

Return to “Those Funny Cowboys”