Ultimate Top of Food Chain

Put your funniest internet jokes + anything that pokes fun at Bubbas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Ultimate Top of Food Chain

Postby OldUsedParts » Mon May 28, 2018 5:56 pm

From Smiley's Column:
Marsha R. says there was once "an economic development scheme involved in building a huge African-themed park in south Louisiana. They would have large animals prowling about on the loose, etc.

"The developer was explaining the concept to an old Cajun, stressing the wide range of animals that would be there: lions, rhinos, gazelles and elephants.

"The dubious local finally pointed out the problem with the plan: 'Dem Cajuns is going to eat yo' elly phants.'"
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Re: Ultimate Top of Food Chain

Postby Rambo » Tue May 29, 2018 7:14 am

Yepper, our neighbors tend to like to harvest their own. :lol:
egghead USER_AVATAR
egghead
Egg Master

Postby egghead » Tue May 29, 2018 7:31 am

Whatchutalkinbout? Of course we will try anything at least twice or three times. If you don’t like it the first time, you add some Tony Chachere’s. Then if it still needs some help, you make a roux. And if they are out of season, they taste even better.
Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself - Mark Twain
XL, Small, and Mini BGE
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Tue May 29, 2018 8:19 am

egghead wrote:And if they are out of season, they taste even better.

10-4 some of the Best "fresh" Venison I've ever eaten was during Fishing Season :dont: :salut:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Postby Rambo » Tue May 29, 2018 9:01 am

I'm laughing
rms827 USER_AVATAR
rms827
Bandolero

Postby rms827 » Wed May 30, 2018 3:48 am

It's funny because it's true... I got a friend outside Nawlins that talks & jokes about how folks there will eat gator or anything else that's on the loose, LOL.
Rec Tec 680
Weber 22" Premium Kettle Grill in Green

"Nobody Beats Me in the Kitchen" - Casey Ryback (Steven Seagal - Under Siege 2)
Life's Too Short for Bad BBQ.
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed May 30, 2018 6:12 am

Joke Time:
One time Boudreaux and Thibedeaux were headed to the creek before daylight to run their trotlines. Every time Boudreaux would see a road kill he would make Thib stop. Then he'd get out and, with a piece of chalk he would draw a circle around the dead animal. Well, this went on all the way to the creek and as they were getting into the pireaux Thib asked Boud, "what for you draw a circle around those dead critters?" Well, Boud smiled and said "well, Thib, iffin wez gets no fish on dem trotlines and are headed home empty handed, every road kill animal we see that doesn't have a circle around will be picked up for Gumbo !" :dont: :laughing7:
egghead USER_AVATAR
egghead
Egg Master

Postby egghead » Wed May 30, 2018 8:19 am

rms827 wrote:It's funny because it's true... I got a friend outside Nawlins that talks & jokes about how folks there will eat gator or anything else that's on the loose, LOL.

There’s nothing unusual about eating gator. Have had it fried, in sauce picaunt, gumbo, and grilled. Would be at home in a paella, over pasta, or in a seafood jambalaya as well. Cook with it just like you cook fish but much less of a fishy taste.
Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself - Mark Twain
XL, Small, and Mini BGE

Return to “Those Funny Cowboys”