2018 Resolution Update

Put your funniest internet jokes + anything that pokes fun at Bubbas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

kakallatt
Pilgrim

2018 Resolution Update

Postby kakallatt » Sun May 13, 2018 2:02 am

My goal for 2018 was to lose just 10 pounds. Only 15 to go.

Ate salad for dinner! Mostly croutons & tomatoes. Really just one big, round crouton covered with tomato sauce. And cheese. OK, FINE, it was a pizza. I ate a pizza.

How to prepare Tofu: ala Texas BBQ Forum
1. Throw it in the trash.
2. Grill some Meat.

I just did a week's worth of cardio after walking into a spider web.

I don't mean to brag but......I finished my 14-day diet in 3 hours and 20 minutes.

OTHER STUFF:
A recent study has found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than men who mention it.

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Senility has been a smooth transition for me.

Remember back when we were kids and every time it was below zero out they closed school? Me neither.

I may not be that funny or athletic or good looking or smart or talented....I forgot where I was going with this.

I love being over 75. I learn something new every day.......and forget 5 others.

A thief broke into my house last night......He started searching for money so I woke up and searched with him.

My dentist told me I need a crown. I was like: I KNOW!, Right?

I think I'll just put an "Out of Order" sticker on my forehead and call it a day. :laughing7: :laughing7:
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: 2018 Resolution Update

Postby OldUsedParts » Sun May 13, 2018 7:41 am

LOL - aint it funny how a little "mileage" can make you relate and laugh at jokes that the whipper snappers don't even understand. :dont: :laughing7: :salut:

OH, and Welcome to the Forum :tup: :texas:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"

Return to “Those Funny Cowboys”