No Brag Jist Fact

Put your funniest internet jokes + anything that pokes fun at Bubbas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

No Brag Jist Fact

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:40 pm

An 'ol Texas Cowboy and a California Rancher were sipping some brews in Sonora one night and after more than a few :drunk: the Rancher started boasting. "My Spread in California is so big that it takes 2 days by horseback just to ride the perimeter fence !" then he reared back, stuck out his chest, glared at the Cowboy and said "Can you even begin to imagine anything like that?" The 'ol Texas Cowboy pushed his hat back a little, took a big swig of his Shiner Bock and replied. "Yup, shor can, 'cause I had a horse jist like that one time."
:deadhorse: :bandito: :texas:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
okie sawbones USER_AVATAR
Okie Sawbones
Outlaw

Re: No Brag Jist Fact

Postby Okie Sawbones » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:59 pm

:shock: :whiteflag: :tdown: :censor:
KCBS - CBJ
PNWBA - CBJ
Jambo Clone, Primo Oval XL, Blaz'n Grills Pellet Stove, Weber 22.5", Lynx SS Grill, The Big Easy
VFW - Life, DAV - Life
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: No Brag Jist Fact

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:20 pm

tough crowd here tonight :dont:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"

Return to “Those Funny Cowboys”