Determined "Duffer"

Put your funniest internet jokes + anything that pokes fun at Bubbas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Determined "Duffer"

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:04 pm

Once upon a time :lol: there was an older man that played 18 holes of golf every Saturday and had been doing it since he was a teenager (too many years to count).

One typical Saturday he kissed the Missus goodbye and headed for the Course as always but this time it was dark before he arrived home. Of course his Wife was concerned that something had happened to him, especially when she saw how tattered and spent he looked when he walked in the house.

Very concerned and attentive she asked him what in the world had happened. Normally when he got home middle afternoon he was revitalized and fresh from the Golf Game but not this time.

The husband started to explain:
"Honey, you know my good golfing buddy that I've been playing with every Saturday for many years?"
She replied:
"Why yes, you and Harold have been going to the Course longer than we've been married. What in the world happened?"
He continued:
"On the very first Green, Harold dropped dead from a heart attack!"
She interrupted:
"Oh my, no wonder you look so bad!"
He continued:
"You can't imagine the strain it put me under. All day long it was - - Hit the ball and drag 'ol Harold - - - -Hit the ball and drag 'ol Harold!"
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
okie sawbones USER_AVATAR
Okie Sawbones
Outlaw

Re: Determined "Duffer"

Postby Okie Sawbones » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:03 pm

:tdown: :whiteflag: :banghead: :censor:
KCBS - CBJ
PNWBA - CBJ
Jambo Clone, Primo Oval XL, Blaz'n Grills Pellet Stove, Weber 22.5", Lynx SS Grill, The Big Easy
VFW - Life, DAV - Life

Return to “Those Funny Cowboys”