Wagyu

The weather, news and topics not related to BBQ.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: Wagyu

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:29 pm

Welps, I grilled the Wagyu ?steak? over some hot Kingsford after letting it sleep with some Lawry's Mesquite Marinade over night and dusted with Suckle Busters Esspreso and Campfire Steak Seasonings. It created a lot of "char" that tasted good but the overall experience was a little tough but very juicy. I'll be using center cut Steaks from now on as before but Lunch was still good. :tup: :chef:

The rest of the Wagyu will be used in Soup, Chili or Roast and Veggies in the Crock Pot :salut:

IMG_0006.JPG

IMG_0007.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Postby Rambo » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:32 pm

I told you I would make it tough earlier in the thread just by looking at your picture
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:14 pm

Rambo wrote:I told you I would make it tough earlier in the thread just by looking at your picture

10-4, Good Buddy, but I thought the overnighter with Mary Nade would have softened him up a bit. :dont: :roll: :laughing7:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"

Return to “General Discussion”