E. of Sabine Cusine, E. of I-45 Location and TOO convenient !

The weather, news and topics not related to BBQ.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: W. of Sabine Cusine, E. of I-45 Location and TOO convenient !

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:56 am

Norway Joe wrote:You're eating well. You're lucky have stores like that in your vicinity.

You Betcha and I DO NOT TAKE IT LIGHTLY - - - I wish I could share the Aroma with Y'all from out there next to the ECB - - - so hard not to sample early. :whiteflag:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: E. of Sabine Cusine, E. of I-45 Location and TOO convenient !

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:49 pm

Yum Yum - - - 2 pkgs of Pork and 1 pkg of Mixed - - - I decided to eat the Mixed (Beef) Sausage first along with a couple of ABT's and a Salad.
I like to take these to between 180 and 205 to get more Smoke Flavor and they are still tender and juicy. :cheers:
P9160064.JPG

P9170066.JPG

P9170067.JPG
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
mike243
Wrangler

Postby mike243 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:43 am

I was trying to remember if that's where my brotherinlaw took me when we went to see them, he lives in bridge city, we went somewhere next to the pass, they had all kinds of sausages fresh and smoked, bought several lbs of boudin and other stuff, lots to spend $ on where ever we were lol.
PB AustinLX, Weber Performer, Weber E310 , 250g trailer pit , 36" cowboy grill, bunch of other ways to burn food.
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:53 am

Did Y'all go over into Louisiana ?

Return to “General Discussion”