Find the baby

The weather, news and topics not related to BBQ.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

tx sandman USER_AVATAR
TX Sandman
Outlaw

Find the baby

Postby TX Sandman » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:01 pm

There's a baby somewhere in the picture above. Can you find her?

Here she is, behind the footstool. Poor thing was so tired, she went and found her blanket and fell out. Course, she's been a wench about taking her naps lately anyway so this wasn't too surprising.
Image Image
Last edited by TX Sandman on Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rob - TX Sandman
Midnight Blue Smokers BBQ Team

"...grilling is fun and tasty, but it isn't brain surgery and the patient won't die if you mess up."
Steven Raichlen
rich777 USER_AVATAR
Rich777
Chuck Wagon

Postby Rich777 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:20 pm

That little baby was tired. Cool pics Rob.
a stumpted toe hurts
osd USER_AVATAR
OSD
Retired Lawman

Postby OSD » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:32 am

Cute. :D Have blankie will nap. :D 8) :lol: :lol:
Jim
jamesb USER_AVATAR
JamesB
Retired Lawman

Postby JamesB » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:37 am

Too cool!

James.
perryranch USER_AVATAR
perryranch
Cowboy

Postby perryranch » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:39 am

Too funny I remember when mine would just fall asleep where ever they were playing. Oh the easy times, now they don't fall asleep easily. LOL

I remember once finding my oldest asleep inside his toy box he had climbed in there to dig for toys and got tired and out he went.
bigwheel
Outlaw

Postby bigwheel » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:59 am

Well she's a cutie. Remeber well when I was about that age..my Daddy would pay me a nickle to skip eating supper..then later in the evening when I started crying cuz of being hongry..he would use the crying as an excuse to take back the nickle. That saved a lot of money on groceries.

bigwheel
honu41
Outlaw

Postby honu41 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:00 am

Aloha Rob,

That was kewl :) I guess when young 'uns find a compfy place they curl up and go to sleep.

In '66 we caught a "redeye" from Honolulu to Los Angeles. Our sons were 3,2 and 1 year olds. Besides the wife and I, her sister was with us so each of us had a child beside each of us. I woke up and couldn't find Daniel our middle son. He was not with the wife nor SIL. I got a flashlight from the flight attendant and checked to see if he had curled up on an empty seat. A few moments later we found him curled up, in a blanket under my seat.

Hey, I have been known to catch some snooze time at my age. When q'ing I may grab 40 winks and last night around 9:45 pm my wife found me asleep at the computer leaning way back with my jaw down to my belly!!!!! :) :) :lol:

malama pono a hui hou,
honu41
Allie

Postby Allie » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:05 pm

That is so cute! My kids have fallen asleep in the strangest places and positions. Mind you they are about 6 years apart but both fell asleep in the highchair while eating spaghetti at around 18 months. I have pics of Zach sleeping in a rubbermaid tote underneath his sister's Barbie sleeping bag! lol
nascarchuck USER_AVATAR
nascarchuck
Retired Lawman

Postby nascarchuck » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:07 am

And she is almost wearing the Where's Waldo outfit too! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chuck

http://cookinwithchuck.blogspot.com - Updated 01/10/10

papa tom USER_AVATAR
Papa Tom
Deputy

Postby Papa Tom » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:31 am

That is so neat reminds me of times long long ago......when things got quiet... :)
tarde venientibus ossa....
tx sandman USER_AVATAR
TX Sandman
Outlaw

Postby TX Sandman » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:36 am

Papa Tom wrote:That is so neat reminds me of times long long ago......when things got quiet... :)

That's exactly what happened. Karen left on an errand and I was in the living room. Rissa walked down the hall crying, looking for Karen. It got awful quiet and I had to see if she'd found some trouble to get into. Instead . . . :D

I'll have to find a pic and post it. This kid actually fell asleep standing up and I have it on film. I'm thinking of making a collage of the pics I have of the kids sleeping in weird positions.
Rob - TX Sandman

"...grilling is fun and tasty, but it isn't brain surgery and the patient won't die if you mess up."

Steven Raichlen
copkid USER_AVATAR
copkid
Chuck Wagon

Postby copkid » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:03 pm

I can't wait to meet the little buggers! I have so much to teach them!
Laura

In Valor, There is Hope
-Tacitus

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulders, and your hand over my mouth!
honu41
Outlaw

Postby honu41 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:12 pm

Hey Rob,

I just thought of something that may explain why the daughter falls asleep at unusual places...

Don't know how old you are but in the 50s (da last century) there was a popular song entitled "Mr. Sandman". :roll: Now there could be a connection somewhere... :) :) :)

malama pono a hui hou,
honu41
Kalrog
Rustler

Postby Kalrog » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:17 pm

That's funny. It has happened to all kids I am sure, but I didn't take any pictures when it happened to mine. Wish I had.
tx sandman USER_AVATAR
TX Sandman
Outlaw

Postby TX Sandman » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:40 pm

honu41 wrote:Don't know how old you are but in the 50s (da last century) there was a popular song entitled "Mr. Sandman". :roll: Now there could be a connection somewhere... :) :) :)

I'm almost 40, so that song's a bit before my time, but I'm very familiar with it. I'm sure she'd like that song better than Metallica's "Enter Sandman". :wink:
Rob - TX Sandman

Steven Raichlen

Return to “General Discussion”