Suckle Busters NEW Honey Rub Premier Cook

The weather, news and topics not related to BBQ.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Suckle Busters NEW Honey Rub Premier Cook

Postby OldUsedParts » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:45 am

Hey Y'all, I think I'm finally gonna have some time to try the New Suckle Busters Hog Waller Honey Rub on some Baby Backs. :cheers:

:?: :?: I'm kinda wanting to do them Memphis Dry Rib Style (aka no Sauce Lather or Glaze) so I get more Rub taste when I'm polishing them bonze.

I'm hoping to do them tomorrow ?AND? any suggestions or ideas are certainly Welcome :tup: :salut:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
txdragon USER_AVATAR
Txdragon
Deputy

Re: Suckle Busters NEW Honey Rub Premier Cook

Postby Txdragon » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:11 pm

I am thawing 2 BB racks for tomorrow. I've used the hog Waller honey so far on chicken leg quarters with no sauce and it was phenomenal! I see NO reason why this rub will not produce a superb dry rib.
(Insert witty signature here)
twoguysbbq USER_AVATAR
TwoGuysBBQ
Outlaw

Postby TwoGuysBBQ » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:23 pm

Tomorrow? ..... Suggestions? :scratch: How about you get me your address and I can help you with a little taste test 8) :blues:
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:19 pm

Thanks for the info, Chef Sir :tup:

Ric, the Wiffy told me today that, if the Ribs weren't lathered and falling off the bone, she would eat a Ham Sammich SOOOOOOO you might as well brought yerself here :salut:

Cole Slaw and Jalapeno Pintos for the Sides :chef:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
USCGbhill
Pilgrim

Postby USCGbhill » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:46 pm

Let us know how it turns out. Looking forward to snagging a bottle myself on my next order.
Thanks
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:46 am

USCGbhill wrote:Let us know how it turns out. Looking forward to snagging a bottle myself on my next order.
Thanks

Gator has a buy 1 get 1 free offer going on but I don't know how long it will last :dont:
USCGbhill
Pilgrim

Postby USCGbhill » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:08 pm

That ended on the 16th. Had to look at my old emails for that. But maybe Gator has some Christmas specials up hos sleeve. Thanks for looking out though.
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:26 pm

Oops Sorry :whiteflag:

Return to “General Discussion”