Need to give props

The weather, news and topics not related to BBQ.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

twoguysbbq USER_AVATAR
TwoGuysBBQ
Outlaw

Need to give props

Postby TwoGuysBBQ » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:36 pm

Attention please. I want to and need to give props, thanks and recognition to a guy on here who really has skills beyond BBQ that I'm sure y'all might not know about.
A few moths back I posted a request for help in designing a new BBQ logo. I had a few responses on here that helped and thanks to those that did reply. I even logged on a few different websites that offer professional services. After receiving a PM from a forum member asking details and after a few days I was sent the attached below. Which was perfect!! Talk about brotherhood? this forum and its moderators are top notch. Big thanks to Mr. Dan Arnold for providing this place for all of us.
logo1(1).JPG

BIG Thanks to the design and artwork put together by Mr. OUP Himself :salut: :wav:
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Re: Need to give props

Postby bsooner75 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:51 pm

Very cool. Great work Parts! You are a man of many talents!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Postby Rambo » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:25 pm

:cheers:
bobcat1 USER_AVATAR
bobcat1
Outlaw

Postby bobcat1 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:44 pm

:salut: :cheers: :texas: Nice work Parts!
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:41 am

Thanks, Y'all, I was just glad that I could help a Friend and I must admit that I had some help from my longtime N.C. Friend :bow: - - - but together and with, Ric's, suggestions we "Got'er Done" :tup: :salut: :texas:

"GO TEXANS, GO RIC AND GO DAD'S BBQ"
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
williep USER_AVATAR
Williep
Outlaw

Postby Williep » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:25 am

That's very cool !! :cheers: :salut: :cheers: :salut: :texas:
sailor kenshin USER_AVATAR
Sailor Kenshin
Chuck Wagon

Postby Sailor Kenshin » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:14 pm

TwoGuysBBQ wrote:Attention please. I want to and need to give props, thanks and recognition to a guy on here who really has skills beyond BBQ that I'm sure y'all might not know about.
A few moths back I posted a request for help in designing a new BBQ logo. I had a few responses on here that helped and thanks to those that did reply. I even logged on a few different websites that offer professional services. After receiving a PM from a forum member asking details and after a few days I was sent the attached below. Which was perfect!! Talk about brotherhood? this forum and its moderators are top notch. Big thanks to Mr. Dan Arnold for providing this place for all of us.
logo1(1).JPG

BIG Thanks to the design and artwork put together by Mr. OUP Himself :salut: :wav:

Amazing work! :salut:
Moink!
norway joe USER_AVATAR
Norway Joe
Chuck Wagon

Postby Norway Joe » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:23 pm

That's really cool.

Sent fra min SM-N950F via Tapatalk
Instagram: Norway_joe1
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:29 pm

Thanks, Y'all, I must admit that everything I did was very very old school from my many years as a O&G Draftsman. I found what I/Ric wanted on the Internet and then printed it at the size I needed. Then I used an exacto knife to cut the animal figures out and spray glue to attach them to the background which I got off of internet also. Then I scanned what I had done and emailed it to my Friend with instructions as to what Font and Rope we/Ric wanted and he did that with photoshop or something similar and emailed it back to me and I forwarded it to Ric. We were pretty pleased with the outcome and when Ric and his Bro liked it that made it perfect for all of us. :salut:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
russ USER_AVATAR
Russ
Chuck Wagon

Postby Russ » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:03 pm

Amazing work. Good luck with the comps rick.

Russ
4 burner q
Honky hangi
Home smoker.

It costs nothing to be nice. A smile goes a long way.

Return to “General Discussion”