Fingerhut

The weather, news and topics not related to BBQ.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

txdragon USER_AVATAR
Txdragon
Deputy

Fingerhut

Postby Txdragon » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:11 am

Anybody in here shop with them? I remember my grandmother swore by Fingerhut. Just got an account and ordered a new grinder as my cabellas grinder finally died. I have to say, I'm impressed. Now as long as interest rates don't kill me. Lol! I see some other specialty kitchen items in my future!
(Insert witty signature here)
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: Fingerhut

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:57 am

Lawdie T-Dragon, I haven't thought about them in decades (ouch) but I can remember the elder ladies in my Family and Friends growing up also sweared by them. Thanks for the memory jog and Good Luck with this. :tup: Of course you know :dont: we will expect updates and pics in the future :salut:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
txdragon USER_AVATAR
Txdragon
Deputy

Re: Fingerhut

Postby Txdragon » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:53 am

OldUsedParts wrote:Lawdie T-Dragon, I haven't thought about them in decades (ouch) but I can remember the elder ladies in my Family and Friends growing up also sweared by them. Thanks for the memory jog and Good Luck with this. :tup: Of course you know :dont: we will expect updates and pics in the future :salut:

For sure! I used it for the first time yesterday evening, shortly after in boxing it and went through about 8lbs of bottom round in no time flat. 700w #12 chef's choice. Price was 159 and some change. I've already decided it was a great investment. Lol!
(Insert witty signature here)

Return to “General Discussion”