Nashville Star

The weather, news and topics not related to BBQ.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

datsbbq USER_AVATAR
DATsBBQ
Deputy

Nashville Star

Postby DATsBBQ » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:37 pm

Nashville Star is on in 30 minutes. Since the wife commands the TV during American Idol, I force her watch Nashville Star. I thinks she likes it :wink:
Deputy Dave

“A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."-Bruce Lee
nascarchuck USER_AVATAR
nascarchuck
Retired Lawman

Postby nascarchuck » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:58 am

Don't have cable, so I have never seen it.

My cousin owns a production company in Nashville & Chicago (I think Chicago) and they are the ones that produce that show.

He also was Bryan White's guitar player for BW's tenor as a music star and afterwards was (still is?) the manager for a couple of stars including Josh Turner.

My cousin has done really well for himself!
Chuck

http://cookinwithchuck.blogspot.com - Updated 01/10/10

steercrazy USER_AVATAR
SteerCrazy
Retired Lawman

Postby SteerCrazy » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:30 am

nascarchuck wrote:Don't have cable, so I have never seen it.

My cousin owns a production company in Nashville & Chicago (I think Chicago) and they are the ones that produce that show.

He also was Bryan White's guitar player for BW's tenor as a music star and afterwards was (still is?) the manager for a couple of stars including Josh Turner.

I'd say so! What are you going to do when some of the NASCAR races are broadcast on ESPN??
datsbbq USER_AVATAR
DATsBBQ
Deputy

Postby DATsBBQ » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:37 am

I got dish network. I think the USA channel is included all the packages. All you is a clear shot to the southern sky.
Deputy Dave

“A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."-Bruce Lee
nascarchuck USER_AVATAR
nascarchuck
Retired Lawman

Postby nascarchuck » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:39 am

SteerCrazy wrote:

I'd say so! What are you going to do when some of the NASCAR races are broadcast on ESPN??

I was thinking of coming over to yor place and watching the NASCAR races that are not on broadcast tv. Oh, you do have a large LCD or plasma HD TV, don't you? :lol: :lol:

I guess that I will have to order dish tv or something. This is gonna suck!
Chuck

steercrazy USER_AVATAR
SteerCrazy
Retired Lawman

Postby SteerCrazy » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:44 am

nascarchuck wrote:
SteerCrazy wrote:

I was thinking of coming over to yor place and watching the NASCAR races that are not on broadcast tv. Oh, you do have a large LCD or plasma HD TV, don't you? :lol: :lol:

You been pokin your nose in my windows?? :lol: I have Directtv and they have a cool deal called NASCAR Pass....for each race they have like 10 different cameras in the cars, plus they broadcast the scanner conversation between the crew chief and driver. They have their own broadcast plus they show the network broadcasts with their commentators... Little more interactive, similiar to track pass on Nascar.com but you dont have to sit by the computer to watch it. Ordered it early and it was only $80! Cheaper than that NFL Sunday Ticket, which is pretty cool too....
nascarchuck USER_AVATAR
nascarchuck
Retired Lawman

Postby nascarchuck » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:09 am

OK!!!

I need you to send me a map to your house! Will be there an hour before the race starts so that I can watch the pre race show so that I can critque the National Anthem.

What do I need to bring? :lol: :lol:

That sounds cool. I will have to check into that.
Chuck

puff USER_AVATAR
Puff
Bandolero

Postby Puff » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:16 pm

SteerCrazy wrote:
nascarchuck wrote:
SteerCrazy wrote:

You been pokin your nose in my windows?? :lol: I have Directtv and they have a cool deal called NASCAR Pass....for each race they have like 10 different cameras in the cars, plus they broadcast the scanner conversation between the crew chief and driver. They have their own broadcast plus they show the network broadcasts with their commentators... Little more interactive, similiar to track pass on Nascar.com but you dont have to sit by the computer to watch it. Ordered it early and it was only $80! Cheaper than that NFL Sunday Ticket, which is pretty cool too....

SC you are my new best friend!! :D
datsbbq USER_AVATAR
DATsBBQ
Deputy

Postby DATsBBQ » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:18 pm

Puff wrote:
SteerCrazy wrote:
nascarchuck wrote:
SteerCrazy wrote:

SC you are my new best friend!! :D

Hey you love birds...start your own NASCAR thread and stop hijacking mine thread on Nashville Star :D 8) :lol:
Deputy Dave

nascarchuck USER_AVATAR
nascarchuck
Retired Lawman

Postby nascarchuck » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:14 pm

To get back on topic of this thread, I heard that they show Nashville Star in N. Carolina...

Thats in NASCAR country!!! :wink: :lol: :wink: :lol:
Chuck

datsbbq USER_AVATAR
DATsBBQ
Deputy

Postby DATsBBQ » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:23 pm

:lol: :? :(
Deputy Dave

puff USER_AVATAR
Puff
Bandolero

Postby Puff » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:06 am

nascarchuck wrote:To get back on topic of this thread, I heard that they show Nashville Star in N. Carolina...

Thats in NASCAR country!!! :wink: :lol: :wink: :lol:

:lol:
perryranch USER_AVATAR
perryranch
Cowboy

Postby perryranch » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:29 pm

DAT if you Nashville Star here is a contest for ya. It's sponsored by Sonic Drive in you could win a truck. http://www.sonicdrivein.com/prmtns/2007 ... rosite.jsp

My philosophy is you can't win if ya don't enter and someone is going to win.
datsbbq USER_AVATAR
DATsBBQ
Deputy

Postby DATsBBQ » Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:47 pm

perryranch wrote:DAT if you Nashville Star here is a contest for ya. It's sponsored by Sonic Drive in you could win a truck. http://www.sonicdrivein.com/prmtns/2007 ... rosite.jsp

My philosophy is you can't win if ya don't enter and someone is going to win.

Thanks for the heads up. Foks have enter at a Sonic. Nearest one to me is 35 miles. :cry: If I find myself in the neighborhood, I'll enter. :D
Deputy Dave

perryranch USER_AVATAR
perryranch
Cowboy

Postby perryranch » Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:00 pm

Hey Dat you don't have to go to Sonic to enter. Shoot even when you do go to Sonic it just has the entry form on the back of your bag then you have to fill it out and mail it in. You can also do it on a 3x5 card and mail it in. here's the link to it http://www.sonicdrivein.com/prmtns/2007 ... 0E96100273

Return to “General Discussion”