James B Funeral Arrangements

This is a where news and announcements are posted and questions on how to use the forum.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

bluz USER_AVATAR
Bluz
Outlaw

James B Funeral Arrangements

Postby Bluz » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:57 pm

The funeral for James Bennett(James B) will be at the Ben F. Brown Funeral Home set for Wednesday 10:00 am, located at 707 N MacArthur, Irving Tx 75061, 972-254-4242. I have expressed our deepest sympathy to Julie, the girls, W.T.(dad), Ricky(brother),and Brenda(sister) from all of us here at TXBBQ, as well as the other forums that I know, James was a part of, that had expressed condolences.
I mentioned to Julie that I would be getting the information to all that were associated with James, from some of the forums that he was a part of, and She expressed to me that she really had no idea, what all he was a part of on those forums. For any that may not have yet posted on this, and wish to do so, prior to going to funeral I am going to print out all of the post that have been sent, so she and the girls can see and hear from some of the lives that James had touched through these forums, and the friendships he had made while there. If anyone has some questions, please feel free to contact me thru pm's and I will be checking these regularly.
Bluz

Bluz Q and Custom Cooking
Custom Trailer Pit(Mattie)
Weber Grill
Amana Gas Grill
Weber 22" WSM

Return to “TBBQF News, Announcements & Help Using the Forum”