Happy Birthday Old Used Parts

This is a where news and announcements are posted and questions on how to use the forum.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Happy Birthday Old Used Parts

Postby Rambo » Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:08 am

Every wheel has a hub and that’s certainly what you are to our TBBQF community and family. Thank You for all that you do here and I hope you have a blessed day.
grailsback USER_AVATAR
GRailsback
Chuck Wagon

Re: Happy Birthday Old Used Parts

Postby GRailsback » Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:34 am

Happy Bday Parts. Hope your day is Grand.
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:45 am

Rambo wrote:Every wheel has a hub and that’s certainly what you are to our TBBQF community and family. Thank You for all that you do here and I hope you have a blessed day.

Thanks, Neighbor - - - a Hub isn't anything without the Spokes (Members) and the Rim (Dan and Suckle Busters) but all together "WE" manage to cover some "ground".
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:46 am

GRailsback wrote:Happy Bday Parts. Hope your day is Grand.

Thanks, Pard, just being alive for this long and being able to enjoy Family and Friends makes it ever so GRAND.
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
grailsback USER_AVATAR
GRailsback
Chuck Wagon

Postby GRailsback » Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:53 am

OldUsedParts wrote:
GRailsback wrote:Happy Bday Parts. Hope your day is Grand.

Thanks, Pard, just being alive for this long and being able to enjoy Family and Friends makes it ever so GRAND.

I scrolled down and looked at the number parts. You've done well. If i could just get anywhere close to that and still carry on as well as you do I would be shocked. My dad only made 78, and had some rough years at the end. When I get home I will throw a couple back in your honor, here's to many more for you.
papa tom USER_AVATAR
Papa Tom
Deputy

Postby Papa Tom » Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:47 am

Birthday ribs.jpg
Birthday ribs.jpg (44.22 KiB) Viewed 1902 times
OUP
tarde venientibus ossa....
GTR
Bandolero

Postby GTR » Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:54 am

:wav: :wav: :hb: :hb: :wav:
"The days I keep my expectations low and my gratitude high, I have really good days."
Ray Wylie Hubbard
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:10 am

Thanks,, Gentlemen :tup: :salut: :texas:

Greg, I made sure and thanked the Good Lord for all of these years and for allowing me to live long enuff to enjoy my Family, especially my new born Great Grandson who is 5mths old. I also thanked him for the new Friends that I have made during these later years.
gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

Postby Gator » Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:03 pm

Happy Happy birthday OUP!!!

Thanks for all the hard work here on the forum, much appreciated!

:)
Gator

"I won't tolerate rude behavior" - Woodrow F Call
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:38 pm

My pleasure, Dan, :tup: :salut: :texas:
grailsback USER_AVATAR
GRailsback
Chuck Wagon

Postby GRailsback » Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:57 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:Thanks,, Gentlemen :tup: :salut: :texas:

Greg, I made sure and thanked the Good Lord for all of these years and for allowing me to live long enuff to enjoy my Family, especially my new born Great Grandson who is 5mths old. I also thanked him for the new Friends that I have made during these later years.

Great run so far Parts, stay after it. I am curious to know if you have ever had a few hangovers on August 24th over the years?
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:51 am

GRailsback wrote:
OldUsedParts wrote:Thanks,, Gentlemen :tup: :salut: :texas:

Great run so far Parts, stay after it. I am curious to know if you have ever had a few hangovers on August 24th over the years?

"GUILTY" but it's been several years ago - - - - HEY, I asked my friend in Kingsland about the LBJ pond and she said it wasn't flooded.
grailsback USER_AVATAR
GRailsback
Chuck Wagon

Postby GRailsback » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:54 am

I was hoping the upper Guadalupe river got some good rain. Keeps Canyon lake full.
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:56 am

GRailsback wrote:I was hoping the upper Guadalupe river got some good rain. Keeps Canyon lake full.

These were her exact words "We have had some rain finally, but Llano River is not flooding..don't know abt Colorado River..."
grailsback USER_AVATAR
GRailsback
Chuck Wagon

Postby GRailsback » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:59 am

OldUsedParts wrote:
GRailsback wrote:I was hoping the upper Guadalupe river got some good rain. Keeps Canyon lake full.

These were her exact words "We have had some rain finally, but Llano River is not flooding..don't know abt Colorado River..."

My first wedding took place at the JP in Kingsland. My buddy had a restaurant and bakery there for a long time.

Return to “TBBQF News, Announcements & Help Using the Forum”