Musicians and BBQ!!

This is a where news and announcements are posted and questions on how to use the forum.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

amynme
Pilgrim

Musicians and BBQ!!

Postby amynme » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:47 pm

Hi! I read the rules of the site and I don’t want to break them, so I’m asking if it’s appropriate to reach out and see if anyone wants/needs live music entertainment for their small tent. We do not charge. We play for tips because we love the rodeo and cook off environment! We play the HOUSTON and surrounding areas and would love to meet more BBQ masters!
txdragon USER_AVATAR
Txdragon
Deputy

Re: Musicians and BBQ!!

Postby Txdragon » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:19 pm

I'll let it by as long as you don't solicit outside of this post or send out mass pm's. I changed the topic title for ya and anyone interested can respond here.
(Insert witty signature here)
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: Musicians and BBQ!!

Postby OldUsedParts » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:28 pm

OK, let me get in here quickly, if I may. I'm an old retired player and could you tell us what your instrumentation is (acoustic-or what?) and what type music do Y'all normally play ?

Good Luck with this :tup: :salut:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"

Return to “TBBQF News, Announcements & Help Using the Forum”