Easter Hams for Camp Craig Allen Charity

This is a where news and announcements are posted and questions on how to use the forum.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

bluz USER_AVATAR
Bluz
Outlaw

Easter Hams for Camp Craig Allen Charity

Postby Bluz » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:52 pm

Hey guys after talking with Dan our Sheriff we are gonna post this opportunity for anyone that wants to, to be a part of a great cause. For those of you that may not be aware of Camp Craig Allen charity it is a 501 C 3 non profit organization that is doing some great things to benefit children, adults and most recently Wounded Warriors that are wheelchair bound, in building a Ranch/Camp that is 100% wheelchair accessible for many different sports such as Basketball, Hockey, Horseback Riding, Fishing ect... as well as training for job placement of Handicapped workforce. We began this charity just a few years ago and we are growing rapidly. Thru fundraisers like our Bass Pro BBQ competition, Houston Rodeo Catering event we are getting closer and closer to that goal. For Easter we are doing a fundraiser that I am proud to offer to all of you that feel the calling to help, a WIN WIN deal. I as most have always had a Ham for our Easter get togethers with family or friends and instead of doing myself or calling on HoneyBaked Hams to do it, we are offering a 10 lb Smoked Spiral Sliced Glazed Ham for only 50$. The difference after the cost of the hams will be 100% donated to CampCraigAllen.org. Now is that a deal or what??? You get to help someone less fortunate and offer your family a Great Ham at the same time. Why not go to CampCraigAllen.org and see what we are all about, then while your there order your ham and let us know where you want to pick it up. We are offering 3 locations this year Carrollton, North Ft Worth, and Burleson. The hams will be ready for pickup on Saturday the 19th just in time for that great day when just a few years ago(bout 6500 or so lol), our Lord Jesus Christ rose to walk again, EASTER!!! Should you have any questions please feel free to call me at 214-244-3214 and I will guide you along.
Thanks for being a part.
Bluz
Mark D Barron
Bluz

Bluz Q and Custom Cooking
Custom Trailer Pit(Mattie)
Weber Grill
Amana Gas Grill
Weber 22" WSM
gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

Re: Easter Hams for Camp Craig Allen Charity

Postby Gator » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:00 pm

Great dealio, put me down for one Mark. 8)
Gator

"I won't tolerate rude behavior" - Woodrow F Call
bluz USER_AVATAR
Bluz
Outlaw

Postby Bluz » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:05 pm

No Prob Dan. If you dont get on CCA website and order let me know and I will make sure you have one.
Bluz

Bluz Q and Custom Cooking
Custom Trailer Pit(Mattie)
Weber Grill
Amana Gas Grill
Weber 22" WSM
gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

Postby Gator » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:15 pm

Bluz wrote:No Prob Dan. If you dont get on CCA website and order let me know and I will make sure you have one.

Done! Quick and easy. Who's next?
Gator

"I won't tolerate rude behavior" - Woodrow F Call
jamey USER_AVATAR
Jamey
Wrangler

Postby Jamey » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:11 am

Bluz! This is awesome. It is a great way to help a good cause AND look like a hero at Easter dinner with no effort! I will take one for myself and I would also like to order 4 more for some clients. I'll be there to help cook if you need it. I'd encourage others to consider purchasing one or more as a gift as well, a Honey Baked Ham Co. 10Lber will run you about $80! Thanks for posting this, I am very excited!
Jamey McCurry

"Never trust a skinny cook"
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:31 am

Thanks for posting this. Just ordered & paid for mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gomeat USER_AVATAR
Gomeat
Cowboy

Postby Gomeat » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:04 pm

I too am excited to be part of this. I've already ordered mine and will be on hand in Saginaw to help cook. We're planning to cook only 100 hams and the orders are rolling in. Make sure and go to www.campcraigallen.org to order yours before they are all gone!! Thanks!!
http://timstailgatebbqteam.com/
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/page ... 4626257902" target="_blank
Hasty Bake Fiesta & Hastings
Klose Smoker
"Acta Non Verba; In Incendia Verum"
gomeat USER_AVATAR
Gomeat
Cowboy

Postby Gomeat » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:32 am

I just wanted to remind everybody that we're still selling smoke hams next weekend to raise money for Camp Craig Allen. An approx. 10lb, bone-in, spiral cut, glazed, smoke ham for $50. (that would cost over $85 at Honey Baked). If you need one for your Easter dinner and don't have time to cook it, or you know some fine folk who need some, please send them our way. Several of the teams here on the forum our involved in this great event. Three pickup locations: Saginaw, Carrolton and Arlington. Pick up on Saturday April 19 at 12PM. If you're interested go to www.campcraigallen.org. Thanks.
http://timstailgatebbqteam.com/
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/page ... 4626257902" target="_blank
Hasty Bake Fiesta & Hastings
Klose Smoker
"Acta Non Verba; In Incendia Verum"
jtilk
Outlaw

Postby jtilk » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:29 pm

Wow... Great cause/ event guys. Only wish one of those sites was in the Houston area. May God richly bless you and your efforts.

-Josh

Big Green Egg
Pitmaker Vault

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:47 pm

Ham was fantastic. Thanks again for this opportunity.

Return to “TBBQF News, Announcements & Help Using the Forum”