Dont Forget - Wednesday Chat with "Spice"

This is a where news and announcements are posted and questions on how to use the forum.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

Dont Forget - Wednesday Chat with "Spice"

Postby Gator » Tue May 08, 2007 2:20 pm

Hi Everyone - Remember Wednesday night, 5/9, the Texas BBQ Forum will host "Spice" from Spicewine Ironworks ( http://www.spicewineironworks.com ) on TBBQF FlashChat to answer questions related to his custom trailers, smokers, supplies and award winning BBQ. Be sure to join the chat between 7:00 - 7:30 PM central time.

This is a new concept in which we are inviting guests from the BBQ industry to participate directly with TBBQF Members. Ask questions/Get answers to your questions directly from the source.

- Special THANKS to Spice for agreeing to be our guest! :bow:

To access "Flashchat" - select "FlashChat" from the TBBQF Menu above. You must be a TBBQF Member to participate. If you are not already a member, register today - the process is painless (I promise) and only takes a few minutes. Anyone that knows 1 + 1 = 2 and is over 13 years old can register! (That's an inside joke that you will learn during the registration process). :lol:

Also, thanks to Deputy Nascar Chuck for moderating the session.

See 'yall Wednesday night!
Gator

"I won't tolerate rude behavior" - Woodrow F Call
dj USER_AVATAR
DJ
Chuck Wagon

Postby DJ » Tue May 08, 2007 5:47 pm

Hats off to you guys for coming up with this concept, Xcellent idea! Sorry to say I won't be able to tune in as I'm working a split shift tomorrow and won't be around. Tell Spice I appreciate the rapid response for a quote on the Dual Chamber custom and tell him Jim sent me!
Thanks,
DJ
http://djstexasstylebbq.com
Caldwell, Texas Native

Return to “TBBQF News, Announcements & Help Using the Forum”